University of North Florida USA
University of Texas at El Paso USA
Drexel University USA
Ann W. Lambert
Auburn University School of Nursing USA
CHOC Children’s Hospital USA
Joycelyn M Peterson
Oakwood University USA
Mayo Clinic USA
Nehal El Koofy
Cairo University Egypt
Recommended Global Pediatrics Conferences
Conference Series LLC teams with CED, a Joint Accreditation Provider, as Joint Providers of accredited continuing education activities for the healthcare team consisting of physicians, nurses and pharmacists. As Co-providers, all activities are planned and implemented in compliance with the educational standards of Joint Accreditation formed by the accreditation standards and essentials of the ACCME, the ACPE and the ANCC.
3rd Annual Summit on Infancy, Child Nutrition & Development concentrates around the theme “Commitment towards the well-being of Infants Health”. ICND-2017 is an extraordinary event which brings together a unique and international mix of large and medium companies, leading universities and research institutions and hospitals in the field of Nutrition and its allied areas to the idealist city of New York, USA.
ICND-2017 aims to promote continuous medical education and encourage a nourishing exchange of experiences in Pediatric healthcare and parental experiences of the care of the premature infant. Pediatric Nutrition 2017 conference invites Physicians, dieticians, Nutritional Specialists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, physician assistants, educators, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the nutritional requirements of preterm infants and pediatric patients. The conference also welcomes the participation of Presidents, CEO’s, Delegates and industrial executives from Pediatric Pharma and Health care sectors making the conference a perfect platform to network, share views and knowledge through interactive keynote, plenary, poster and B2B discussions.
Why to attend?
The event is devoted to technical symposia, workshop sessions. Technical symposia include oral or poster presentation of research papers grouped into parallel tracks. Workshops, Keynote talks from experts, panel discussions are also included in the program schedule of the conference. We honestly believe that your subscription towards the conference will go a long way in encourage for your products, brands and company. This unique opportunity to hear the latest discoveries and network with global experts to discuss improving patient care, nutritional diseases in infants, and key findings at an open forum for providers to share best practices discussions about reducing hospitalizations, improving volume control, increasing the nutritional management.
Pediatric Associations & Societies
About the Conference:
ICND-2017 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to New York, USA. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “3rd Annual Summit on Infancy, Pediatric Nutrition and Child Development” which is going to be held during October 16-18, 2017 in New York, USA.
The organizing committee is gearing up for an exciting and informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the ICND-2017, where you will be sure to have a meaningful experience with scholars from around the world. All members of the ICND-2017 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in New York, USA.
For more details please visit: http://pediatricnutrition.conferenceseries.com/
Scope and Importance:
All over the world, parents are becoming more conscious of the nutritional benefits of pediatric food and supplement. As a result, globally the pediatric nutrition market (infant nutrition and baby food) is growing at a significant pace with companies scrambling to get a significant share of the market.
Diet and nutrition are important factors in the promotion and maintenance of good health throughout the entire life course. Some 60% of the 10.9 million deaths each year among children aged less than five years in the developing world are associated with malnutrition. Iodine deficiency is the greatest single preventable cause of brain damage and mental retardation worldwide, and is estimated to affect more than 700 million people, most of them located in the less developed countries. Over 2000 million people have iron deficiency anaemia. Vitamin A deficiency remains the single greatest preventable cause of needless childhood blindness and increased risk of premature childhood mortality from infectious diseases, with 250 million children under five years of age suffering from subclinical deficiency.
As there is rise in the number of deaths due to diseases related to nutrition, it is essential to curb its rise and ensure good health. It is essential to follow proper nutrition rich diet in order to maintain good health. The keys to good nutrition are balance, variety and moderation. To stay healthy, child body needs the right balance of carbohydrates, fats, and protein — the three main components of nutrition. Nutrition research contributes to the improvement of public health through quality research and a better understanding of the science involved in nutrition and dietetics.
Conferenceseries Ltd Cordially invites clinical nutritionists, registered dieticians, and other health-care professionals, researchers, scientists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, physician assistants, educators, pharmacists, and students working in the field across the globe to participate in the Conference on Pediatric Nutrition, where all the recent advancement and researches in the field of nutrition will be discussed under a single roof. Pediatric Nutrition 2016 will be an excellent amalgamation of academia and industry as it involves every aspects of empirical and conceptual thinking in exploring new dimensions in this field. It is open to all types of research methodologies both from academia and industry.
Why New York?
Located in New York City, the Kravis Children’s Hospital at Mount Sinai is one of the nation’s top translational medical institutions. Ranked in seven specialties by U.S. News & World Report, we are committed to providing a superior, family-friendly environment for infants, children, adolescents and young adults to receive state-of-the-art medical care.
Tourism is a vital industry for New York City, which has witnessed a growing combined volume of international and domestic tourists, receiving a sixth consecutive record of nearly 60 million visitors in 2015. Tourism had generated an all-time high US $61.3 billion in overall economic impact for New York City in 2014, pending 2015 statistics. Approximately 12 million visitors to New York City were from outside the United States, with the highest numbers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Brazil, and China. According to the website reuters.com, "New York City tourism climbed record high in 2015 for sixth year.
Associations & Societies Associated with Pediatrics Care in New York:
- NY AAP Chapter 2
- Nassau Pediatric Society
- Pediatric national association of Nurse Practitioners
- Kids Care Pediatrics
- Pediatric Associates of NYC
- New York Pediatric Society
- Brooklyn Pediatric Society
- Suffolk Pediatric Society and many more…
Associations & Societies Associated with Pediatrics Care in USA:
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- American Pediatric Society
- American board of Paediatrics
- Ocular Nutrition Society
- Southern Society for Pediatric Research
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- Pediatric Infectious diseases Society
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Oregon Dietetic Association
- Academic Pediatric Association
- American academy of Pediatrics Breastfeeding
- Eat Right Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Academy of Pediatrics Georgia
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Congenital Heart Association
- Society for Pediatric Urgent Care
- Priority Pediatrics PC
- Georgia Hospital Association
- American Association of Pediatric Urologists
- Children's Center for Digestive Health Care, LLC and many more…
Worldwide Associations & Societies of Pediatrics Care:
- European Paediatric Association
- European Pediatric Association (EPA/UNESPA)
- European Academy of Pediatrics
- European Society of Pediatrics
- European Academy of Pediatrics Societies
- Associations for European Pediatrics and Congenital Cardiology
- European Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- European Society of Pediatric Neonatal Intensive Care
- European Pediatric surgeon’s Associations
- European Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- European Pediatric Neurology Society
- British Associations of Pediatric surgeons
- International Society of Pediatric Surgical oncology
- Jordaan Pediatric Society and may more…
Universities Associated with Pediatric in New York
- Albany Medical University
- Children's Healthcare of New York
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
- Richmond University Medical Center Program
- New York Children's Clinical Center
- Stony Brook Medicine/University Hospital Program
- University of Rochester Program
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
- NYU Langone Medical Center and many more…
Universities Associated with Pediatric in USA
- UCSF School of Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine
- Stanford School of Medicine
- UC San Diego School of Medicine
- UC Davis Schoolo Medicine
- Tulane University
- University of Alabama School of Medicine
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- UC Davis School of Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco
- Western University of Health Sciences
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Yale School of Medicine
- George Washington University Medical School
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Florida Atlantic University Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
- Florida State University College of Medicine
- University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Georgia Regents University
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Rush Medical College
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
- Harvard Medical School
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Touro University Nevada
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University and may more…
Worldwide Universities Associated with Child health
- Harvard University
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- John Hopkins University
- Stanford School of Medicine
- University of Nijmegen
- University of Monitoba
- University Colorado Denver
- University of Leiden
- Hoffmann University
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Gron
- University of Maastricht
- University of Nijmegen
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- University Utrecht
- Wageningen University
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Vienna
- University of Innsbruck
- University of Copenhagen
- Aarhus University and may more…
Global Market analysis:
The global market size for antimicrobial additives was USD 2.67 Billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 3.95 Billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 6.7% between 2016 and 2021.
During the last decade, the pharmaceutical industry has made significant advances in the development of pediatric vaccines as well as medicines to treat central nervous system (CNS) disorders, inflammatory diseases, respiratory conditions and viral infections. The global pediatric market was valued at $80.7 billion in 2013. This is expected to reach nearly $83.6 billion by the end of 2014 and $100.7 billion by 2019.
Global Paediatric Vaccines Market Overview Paediatric vaccines work as a protective shield for infants, children and adolescents (age ranging from 0-18 years) against various fatal diseases such as influenza, diphtheria, hepatitis, meningococcal and pneumococcal diseases etc. The global paediatric vaccine market was valued at USD 24 Billion in 2015 and is anticipated to exhibit a robust compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% over the forecast period. Regionally, the global paediatric vaccine market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth rate in paediatric vaccines market in coming 5-6 years.
Pediatric healthcare is dealing with the treatment of child related diseases, their development and care. Children often suffer from respiratory, gastrointestinal and other chronic disease because of lower immunity. The global market for pediatric healthcare is accounted to approximately $83 billion in 2013 and expected to grow at 7.8% CAGR in future. Increase in demand for chronic disease treatment, Diarrhea and injury related disease is more common in children; however, these diseases vary from short term to long-term treatments that consume a lot time and exert financial pressures on the parents.
Funds allotted to Pediatrics Wellness Programs:
Fifty years and more than $86 million dollars later Children’s Medical Fund of New York has helped save thousands of children’s lives and made tens of thousands of other child patients and their families better able to cope at a time of serious illness.
'Humans of New York' project raises $3.8 million to fight pediatric cancer in just 3 weeks. The world’s largest maker of sugary beverages, Coca-Cola has given nearly $3 million to the academy over the past six years, making it the only “gold” sponsor of the HealthyChildren.org website.
In February 2016, ACF (Administration for Children and Families) announced an increase of $135 million to support additional EHS-CC (Early Head Start - Child Care) Partnership programs. This $135 million grant increase will allow new or existing Early Head Start programs to partner with local child care centers and family child care providers serving infants and toddlers from low-income families.
Statistics of Physicians, Researchers and Academicians working on Pediatrics Research:
ICND 2017 event is an international platform for presenting research about Nutrition and related topics, exchanging ideas about it and thus, contributes in dissemination of knowledge in management of the disease for the benefit of the society.
Past Conference Report
Pediatric Nutrition 2016
Conference Series LLC hosted the “International Conference on Pediatric Nutrition”, during August 01-02, 2016 at Hilton New Orleans Airport, USA, with the theme, “Innovative strategies promoting optimal nutritional health in pediatrics”, which was a great success. Eminent keynote speakers from various reputed institutions and organizations addressed the gathering with their resplendent presence.
We extend our grateful thanks to all the momentous speakers, conference attendees who contributed towards the successful run of the conference. Pediatric Nutrition 2016 witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers who enlightened the crowd with their knowledge and confabulated on various latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Pediatric Nutrition research.
Pediatric Nutrition 2016 Organizing Committee extends its gratitude and congratulates the Honourable Moderator of the conference, Dr. Ann W Lambert, Auburn University School of Nursing, USA and for her remarkable contribution towards smooth functioning of this esteemed event.
Conference Series LLC extends its warm gratitude to all the Honourable Guests and Keynote Speakers of Pediatric Nutrition 2016:
- Dr. Catherine Christie, University of North Florida, USA
- Dr. Ann W Lambert, Auburn University School of Nursing, USA
- Dr. Laura Rodriguez, University of Texas at El Paso, USA
- Dr. Nehal El-Koofy, Cairo University, Egypt
The meeting was carried out through various sessions, in which the discussions were held on the following major scientific tracks:
- Breast Feeding Importance
- Pediatric Obesity Prevention
- Diagnosis Techniques for Pediatric Malnutrition
- Pediatric Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
Conference Series LLC is privileged to felicitate Pediatric Nutrition-2016 Organizing Committee, Keynote Speakers, Chairs & Co-Chairs and also the Moderator of the conference whose support and efforts made the conference to move in the path of success. Conference Series LLC thanks every individual participant for the enormous exquisite response. This inspires us to continue organizing events and conferences for further research in the field of Pediatric Nutrition.
Conference Series LLC therefore is glad to announce its “3rd Annual Summit on Infancy, Child Nutrition and Development (ICND)”, which will be held during October 16-18, 2017 in New York, USA. We cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming conference to witness invaluable scientific discussions and contribute to the future innovations in the field of Infancy and Pediatric Nutrition.
Past Reports Proceedings Gallery
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conferenceseries International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by